Address: 7 York, York, YO31 7YB
Mobile: 07807 3...
York Community Therapy & Wellbeing CIC
• Making therapy and wellbeing more accessible to the community.
• Help empower our community to take control of their health and well-being by making therapy more accessible.
• Raise awareness of how effective complementary therapies are at helping you feel good again.
We are a volunteer team of professional health practitioners offering reduced rates to people who struggle financially. We also do free healing for the homeless community as well as working together with other charities.
• Everyone has the right to be well.
• Everyone has the right to access therapy.
• In giving back to the community.
• We can help reduce anxiety and depression in the community.
• We can help people regain their independence and get back to work faster after an illness or period of sick leave.
• We can alleviate some of the strain on the NHS, especially when it comes to waiting lists.
• In raising awareness of the effectiveness of complementary therapies.
• Encouraging the preventative and proactive approach to health and wellbeing.
• We can boost the local economy by stimulating growth for local therapeutic businesses.
• We can contribute to the local community by providing volunteer opportunities, offering skill development and work experience.
We can do a lot with a little help. Please donate at https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/yctw
09:00 to 12:30
Tuesday to Sunday